Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA CHALLENGE #14 "RESOLUTIONS AND MEMORIES"

Good Morning My Crafty Friends...

Today we will be playing with Cristina from Crafting with Cristina.. the challenge today is to create a Layout either about 2010 memories or your 2011 resolutions, let see what you could create with this in mind. Please visit Cristina's blog to check the great layouts of the wonderful Design Team she put together..

Here is my layout, I choose to make mine about resolutions... wait... no resolutions, those don't work well, my layout is about MY CRAFTY GOALS FOR 2011.

*MAKE AT LEASE ONE CUT OUT OF EVERY SINGLE CRICUT CART I OWN.
*MASTER MYSELF USING THE CRICUT IMAGINE (JUST GOT FOR CHRISTMAS)
*LEARN AND USE MY COPIC MARKERS BY DOING MORE COLORING STAMPING
*FINISH MY WEDDING SCRAPBOOK
*PARTICIPATE IN CHALLENGES AT LEASE ONE A WEEK TO MAINTAIN MY BLOG FLOW AND CREATIVITY UP

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
*STOP SPENDING AND SHOPPING, AND USE WHAT I HAVE...











MY LAYOUT IS DISPLAY IN MY ROOM IN A 12X12 SHADOW BOX TO REMIND ME..


DONT FORGET TO RETURN TOMORROW, WILL BE HAVING A GREAT BLOG HOP CELEBRATING THE "DIA DE REYES" WITH A GROUP OF WONDERFUL LADIES AND YUMMY GIVEAWAYS..

Photobucket

6 comments:

creativeprincess said...

I love your goals and I think hanging it in your scraproom is a perfect idea!
Tara

My time to scrap !!! :-} said...

I love it i might just have to domyself a 2011 goal page
~T~

DORCAS said...

I love this! Your goals are awesome! Will be copying LOL And putting it in my scrap room!

~besos

Denise said...

Fabulous goal! I started a group called Project 2011 for those of use that are using our stash and not shopping. It's a month to month thing and at the end of the month we post how we did and comment on one another's blogs. If you're interested, you can check it out at http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-new-year-sign-up-for-project-2011.html

Carlene said...

Thats fantastic! I have my Bucket List up in my scrap area. It's a great reminder! Good luck with your goals and I love the presentation of them!

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

I totally agree
Stop shopping