Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE DT CALL...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...

Today MY PINK STAMPER Robyn is having a challenge/DT call, she has two spots in her DT for 2011 available, all you need to do...

Challenge: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using her favorite colors......

Pink
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)

I will let you know in this post.. I GOT THE IMAGINE FOR CHRISTMAS...!!! So this project is my first one with the IMAGINE...wahooo.






RECIPE
*Cricut Imagine
*Cricut Imagine Blossom for the Pattern Paper
*Pagoda for the bird image (fill with colors of the Blossom cart)
*George basic shapes for the 3.5x5.25 square shape
*My pink stamper sentiment "It's your bird-day!"
*Prima flowers mix
*Colorbox rhinestone
*Organza teal blue from Hobby Lobby
*Versa Mark and clear embossing powder for the sentiment

I'M LOVING THE IMAGINE ... REALLY FRIENDLY TO USE..




19 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great challenge! lovely lovely card!

DORCAS said...

I just love this card! The colors are perfect mija! Wish you the best! You rock!!!

besos

JustYolie said...

I love hummingbirds! This card is so pretty! Happy new year!

Coachfans said...

Good Luck with the design team challenge.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Creative Cutter Retreats said...

Beautiful card-TFS Good luck-Cathie
www.creativecutter.org

the cricutologist said...

Great job! I'm your newest follower. Happy New Year! BTW I dream about having a scrap room like yours! I thinks it's so cool that your hubby did that for you!

Savahanna said...

Good luck and beautiful card. That bird is just gorgeous

Debc06 said...

What a beautiful card. Love the color choice you made.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super pretty!

Tere said...

Felíz Año para ti también Ive!
La tarjeta está hermosa, eres una experta en usar el Cricut.

I´m rossing my fingers here... good luck, you are so talented and any DT will be so lucky to have you!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Very pretty!!! Love it and good luck on the DT Challenge!! Happy New Year!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Smiley21 said...

Adorable Project! ¡Buena Suerte!

girlia said...

Ivette you did a wonderful job. I love everything about it. Good Luck with the challenge my friend. Happy new year!

Staying Crafty said...

Very pretty! I love how you placed the bird's beak right in the center of the flower.

Karen said...

Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

This and that said...

What a pretty card! Have fun with your new imagine. Good luck for the dt.

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! I love mixing multiple carts.

Great way to start the year!

I can't wait to do the blog hop tomorrow with you.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

CarrieAnne said...

Such a cute hummingbird - great card.