Sunday, January 30, 2011

Imagination Monday Challenge

Hello my crafty friends..
I really try very hard to play this challenge for Emma's Imagination Monday, and I got her new stamps, I used YOU GOT ME AT CHOCOLATE, that I was dying to use. Check all her collection of stamps HERE. This week challenge was to create something Valentine or sweet. 
I was able to make this cute card using the heart from the new cricut cartridge Life's is a Party, have to tell you.. is a good one.. cute card cuts and super awesome images, the pattern paper and solids, I printed in the IMAGINE from the cart Mr. Frosty...yes the winter papers.. well I found this cute hearts made with candy canes.. wahoo a hidden treasure.  Ohh almost forgot to mention my new love, ACTION WOBBLES... 
You want to see the card... and yes that is princess face stamp from PK.




ATTENTION MY FRIENDS.. THERE WILL BE MORE POSTS THIS COMING WEEK, ANNOUNCEMENTS, PLEASE CHECK BACK...


8 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is AWESOME!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet!

joeygirl86 said...

So adorbable! Love it!!

girlia said...

Awesome as always

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Girl you have done it again!!! Super cute and gotta love those wobblers!!! CUTE CUTE!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Cathryn said...

So sweet, the face looks perfect on that heart!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Very cute! Love the extra touch with the flower!
tfs

Katya said...

Oh wow this card is suuuuuuuuper cute and sweet! I love it I might have to scrap lift it one day. lol.
Thanks so much for sharing. Many blessings to you.
*hugs*
-Katya
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com