Monday, January 31, 2011

PEACHY KEEN CHALLENGE #44

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
I havent play with PK for a while now... but couldn't leave this challenge past bye, I just got my PK Wide Eye kids stamp set... and wanted to play with it.. and together with Creative Time with Emma stamps this challenge was perfect, 
THE CHALLENGE
Create a card or layout based on the SKETCH provided 
TWIST
Use a monochromatic color scheme
I decided to use beige/brown tones for my monochromatic card...
like chocolate...






9 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very cute, love your little "people" TFS Cathryn67 <3

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

They are just the cutest! Great job.

Teresa H

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

greatch sketch and cute card!

Claire Langan said...

So cute!

Glora said...

AWESOME!!! This makes me SMILE A LOT!!!! So cute! HUGS- Glora

Kim H said...

So when i 1st saw this I was like there is no way this really look like this! How wrong I was! This looks like an old picture... those colors are incredible for the mono challenge! Amazed!
tfs

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! This is SO CUTE I almost can't stand it!!! AAHHHHH CUTE!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Janice W. said...

This is so cute! Love all the sentiments on the hearts and the cute couple! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

Katya said...

Love love the card. Makes me think of my grandparents when they were young... and the colors are like the aging of antique photos. Very nice. TFS.
-Katya