Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Announcement....New Challenge Blog... CELEBRATE THE OCCASION

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Today I have the pleasure to let you know that I been ask to be part of the Design Team for the new challenge blog CELEBRATE THE OCCASION.. 

What kind of challenges??? We will be creating different projects with all kinds of technics to celebrate special occasions throughout the year.
Our first challenge theme as DT is Anything Goes Birthday!!
Before I show you my project, Will like to invite you to our first Blog hop to introduce the Challenge Blog and will have a Design team call, please join us on Saturday Feb 12 to be part of our Valentine Blog hop.

Here is my card.. at the end like always is a picture with recipe to this project... hope you like it and come and play with us and check the rest of the talented ladies on this design team.. click HERE to visit our new blog. Thank You.



Action Wobbles (My new love)


To celebrate the launch of the blog, a Simply Charmed cartridge is being given away. All you have to do is stop by Celebrate the Occasion blog, become a follower and leave one comment. Our first challenge will be next Tuesday, February 8th



14 comments:

Adrian said...

Really love the colors and this card!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Great colors, so wish I could see it wobble, I bet it is adorable :)

Nicole said...

Love the shape of your card! And the inking and the wobble! Awesome job!

Celeste B. said...

How cute; I love it!!! Congrats on being part of the DT! Thanks for the info on the challenge blog! I'm so excited!!!! :)

girlia said...

Too cute. I love movement in cards. It brought a smile to my face!!

Melissa said...

What a pretty card, great job!

GiGi said...

Great card! I love the colors and that bow is awesome!

GiGi said...

Great card! I love the colors and that bow is awesome!

Yuveria said...

cute card

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

lvoe the dimension on the card! really makes it pop!

Nadia's World said...

I just bought some wobbles last week but I have not played with them yet! Your card is so awesome. I love the shape and colors! Great job....Nicole T.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Woo Hooo!!! Congrats on the design team my friend!! Your cards are just fantastic very well deserved and just look at this card it tells it all!!! Love the GREEN and love those wobblers too:) Congrats again and I can't wait for the hop!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Laverne said...

Love the card...especially the shape and the colors really pop

Kim H said...

Okay I haven't left yet... this card is great! I love all the bright colors!
tfs