Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CELEBRATE THE OCCASION CHALLENGE #1- KIDS BIRTHDAY CARD..

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
IS TUESDAY !!! YES 
That means were her having our first challenge at CELEBRATE DE OCCASION, what's the challenge? create a kid birthday card... easy ahh
I decided to make my card for a boy, since I just live 1 hour away from Disney here in Florida, I decided to use the cartridge Mickey and Friends..
Please visit our blog here and join the fun... and remember every week will select a winner to go into the monthly drawing..
AHH.. ALMOST FORGOT... THIS COMING SATURDAY IS OUR FIRST HOP, BE MINE!! PLEASE JOIN US.. LEAVE COMMENTS FOR GREAT PRIZES IN ALL THE STOPS. 

Now here is my card... 








12 comments:

girlia said...

Love it, love it, love it!!

Adrian said...

U did a great job!!

GiGi said...

That is so cute! I LOVE Mickey and am SO jealous that you live only 1 hour away from Disney!!! It one of my FAVORITE places in the world! :)

Nicole said...

LOVE LOVE Mickey! Your card is great!!!! Love that you show everything you used also!

Savahanna said...

I LOVE IT!

Nadia's World said...

Great Job Ivette!! It is beautifully done....Gotta Love Mickey!

TFS!!

Nicole T.

Melissa said...

What a cute card? I would love to receive this too, just adorable!

scrapstampcrazy said...

Great Mickey card

Smiley21 said...

Cute card! I love your photos showing what you've used. Nice photography!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hola amiga, super CUTE card!!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Maria Elena said...

ohhhh no te habia visto esta tarjetita... te quedo perfecta !

Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card!