Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA CHALLENGE #16 "VALENTINE PROJECT, NO CARD"

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS.....
Today is Wednesday... that means Crafting with Cristina Challenge #16.. wahoo.
Been that Valentine is around the corner our challenge is to create a Valentine project, anything you want but a card (no cards)  Easy right... 
Ok, for my project I altered this wood frame. Used this Old Love pattern paper from my stash, some blings, and ribbon, very simple.. 
Now go check the rest of the wonderful design team creations and our first Guest Designer for this year.
HERE





11 comments:

Yuveria said...

love the frame very cute

JustYolie said...

Beautiful altered frame! :)

KARLA UREA said...

This is adorable Ive, love it!!!
Karla Urea

Denise said...

Absolutely gorgeous frame!! Love it! For Project 2011 button, just use "picture" in design and put the picture of the button and link it to

http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-new-year-sign-up-for-project-2011.html.

So glad you are joining us!

Kim H said...

Okay I swear I am not stalking you... I just can't get off your site! I love this too! Very creative! I have had a frame forever to do something like this! I LOVE you scraproom... so neat, great colors, and very organized!

Tere said...

It turned put soooo pretty Ive!!!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Awww you two look so cute together!!!Super cute frame:)Chat soon amiga!
HUgs,
Norma

girlia said...

Beautiful

~Create Me Pink~ said...

What a sweet project...really like it...tfs :)

I'm now following your blog...please stop by mine as well..thanks :)

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

That is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors, bling and ribbon! Good luck with the challenge!

Nicole said...

Too cute!