Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA CHALLENGE #17-INTERACTIVE CARD...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIEND...
Today is Wednesday... another challenge at CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA.
this week challenge, actually come from one of our DT members, Elsa, she is challenging us to create a INTERACTIVE CARD.. 
Actually my first interactive card I ever created was last year for Cristina's #1 companion challenge.
Here you could see, so you have a idea.. then I will show you the one I created for today's challenge...

This one is call peek-a-boo card, you could YouTube the instructions...




Now to the one for this week challenge.. this one is a waterfall card.. also you could YouTube the instructions.. 
this is just a few seconds video of how my card works... enjoy...
Video was taken with my Iphone.. 







6 comments:

~Olga said...

Cute interactive card!

Denise said...

Wow love your card! Would love to see a video on it. Also, love the "Latin" on it.

dendearmas@aol.com

Kristie said...

Wonderful waterfall card! I've made a few a long time ago, it's time for me to try them again I think!

Laverne said...

Cute Card! Your embellishments really complimented your card!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hola chica!! I hope all is well:) OMG! I really want to learn how to create that interactive card:) Loved it! !! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a cute little card and a fabulous tutorial too! tfs!!