Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hop and challenge at My Pink Stamper...

Hello my crafty friends...
Today after I hop all over the place ... from CTO, then CWC and MPS blog hops. 
I'm entering this project to MPS Pinkalicious Friday challenge that she is having.
The challenge is to create something with black and your favorite color.. and if you know me, that is GREEN


If you just stoping here today from another blog, check my post for our BE MINE VALENTINE HOP  HERE , for a chance to win the SWEETHEARTS cricut cart. Drawing on Feb 14, sometime in the evening.



MY PROJECT IS THIS WALL DECOR FOR MY SCRAPROOM, 4X5 CANVAS COLOR WITH CHALK INK AND USING BLACK VINYL.
TAKE A LOOK AT MY LOVE FOR CRICUT....


THIS ARE THE THREE WHITE 4X5 CANVAS...

HERE IS WHAT I USED TO COLOR MY WHITE CANVAS


 FINISH PROJECT READY TO BE HANG...


HERE IS WHAT I USED FOR MY PROJECT....


HERE IS MY WALL DECOR IN MY ROOM....


THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG...






19 comments:

girlia said...

I love this project. Awesome job. You sewed and everything. Great job Ivette

Adrian said...

Very cute project!

Crafting Misfit said...

Fun! I did as canvas project at Christmas and have decided it has tons of possibilities!

Carrie K said...

Very cute!! :)

Scrappymama Elaine said...

from one Boriqua to another "Cha-cha, que bonito!" Love your wall decor! TFS!

Addicted to Crafts said...

Love your project!..Question... where did you buy the stiching template?. Thank you for sharing. I'm a new follower.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

ashunte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrappySandy said...

I love your project and your curtains! I love them!

Buffie said...

SO SO SO cute!
I'm a new fan of yours.

Angela said...

Great project! Thanks for joining our Pink-alicious blog hop. It looks amazing in your scrap room.

Angela
Simple Creations

DIANA L. said...

uper cute I love this idea
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Becky Dunham said...

Darling project!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! What a fun project!

LesleyfromWI said...

Love it. I so need to decorate my scraproom also!

Kim. said...

How cute and love how it looks on your wall.
Kim xXx

Imogene said...

so cute!!! I love the cricut!!!!
am a new follower...
Imogene Walker
Follow me ,,,
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Nadia's World said...

This is so cute! I still have not opened my Car Decals cart. I now feel inspired to do so! :)

Love this project!

Nicole T.

SherriC. said...

Oh My Gosh soooo cute, I love it!!!!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!! love this project!! WOW i will have to give the canvas a try:) TFS
Hugs amiga,
Norma