Saturday, February 26, 2011

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #46 ALL ABOUT BOYS AND CELEBRATE THE OCCASION NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
I had some extra time to craft since the doctor I work for, decided to cancel saturday patients... wahoo..
And DH is away on a trip...
I decided to search for challenges ... found MY SHERI CRAFTS challenge #46 ALL ABOUT BOYS..

My crafty friends your all know I design for CELEBRATE THE OCCASION well we just announce new members to our Design Team and we are having a challenge with the new members, check it out HERE, the challenge is ANYTHING GOES BIRTHDAY... there still some time to enter.

created this simple card with Cricut Lite cartridge FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS.. and used many of my solid color cardstock scraps.
The stamp sentiment on the front is from Pink By Design SIMPLY EVERYTHING and the inside stamp is from Fiskars Birthday set.






16 comments:

Adrian said...

Very cute card, love the colors!

Amber said...

I love the bright colors!! I just got this cart last month and have not played with it enough! Thanks for the inspiration!

CraftyJAR said...

Too cute, such a cheery card.
Judy

Maria Elena said...

Nice Card !

Maria Elena;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

Ivette you are truly amazing. Love this card.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a cute card! love all the layering!

Kristen said...

Great job on your card. Love the colors.

Lisa said...

Great colors on this card! I love it!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Dilsaver Designs said...

Cute card, great colors! TFS :)

Melissa said...

Very nice, love the sentiment too!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

The colors make me happy, especially in the snow I have at my house, blah. Thanks for the pick me up :)
-Paper Panther

Amy said...

Your card is beautiful -- I especially love the colors!! :)

Thanks so much for the great welcome at CTO!! I'm super excited to be on the DT with you!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute card! Love all of the bright colors.

Kimberly
craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Your bright colors are just great! That little fish is so happy :) TFS!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

scrapstampcrazy said...

such a cute card, never saw that cartridge before.

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card!! Love the fish on the card. The colors are very cheerful. Great job!!! Thanks for the intro so happy to be part of this team

Thanks for joining us at CTO this week. Hope to see your ideas for next weeks challenge
www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com