Monday, February 28, 2011

ONE CARD ... TWO CHALLENGES.. STITCHES AND AND SHAPE CARD...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS.. 
Hope you had enjoy my post on my scraproom update and video tour.. if you want to check the post click HERE
My husband flight was delay for over 2hrs.. giving me some more time to create, so I made this card for two challenges.. but no time to post yesterday.

At Fantabulous Cricut the challenge is to create a shaped card, and the challenge at The Paper Variety is stitches, any kind; even pen stitching.. some combining this two I came out with this cute round soccer card for a cute boy.. making stitches with my white gel pen and piercing tool.. 
ENJOY....


ACTION WOBBLES 



MY CRAFTY FRIENDS COME BACK TOMORROW.. 
CHALLENGE #3 AT CELEBRATE THE OCCASION.....
JOIN US.. 




14 comments:

Savahanna said...

Oh my goodness this is such a cute card. love what you did.

girlia said...

OMG! this is gorgeous. Love the image on the card. I am definitely gonna have to use this one

Kate said...

This card looks SO sharp! I love that you used Action Wobbles on the little soccer player too. Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

Shannon said...

That's pretty cool! I love that card!!! :) Thank you for participating at TPV with us this week!

4kids4 said...

This is so cute...love the "wobbling" boy...it's great in black & white! The more I see projects made with Car Decals, the higher it goes on my wish list! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

Adrian said...

2 adorable!

sandee said...

That's a great shaped card! You did a fantabulous job, thanks fo playing with us over at FCCB!! :)

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Oh Ivette! This is so cute! Love it! Must get the Car Decal cart!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what an absoltuely adorabel card! i totally love it!

Just Jenae said...

This card is AWESOME! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

A splash here and there said...

Love this card, especially the wobble effect - too cute!

Rae Finke said...

You did an amazing job with the challenge. Your shape card is absolutely adorable. I haven't tried action wobbles, but I am going to have to and soon! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!!

Audrey said...

What a cute card, just love it! Thanks for joining us on FCCB this week

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Very cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!