Saturday, February 26, 2011

PEACHY KEEN SKETCH CHALLENGE #46

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS.. 
Second post of the day.. like I mention before... having some time to myself before DH come back tomorrow from his trip....
I decided to play again with PEACHY KEEN SKETCH CHALLENGE.. this week there no twist to it.. just a simple beautiful sketch.. here is the picture

Tell me is not calling you to try it ... well I decided, I wanted to use one of the girls at the Once Upon a time cricut cartridge.. with a wide eye PK stamp face.. and My creative Time stamps for the sentiments. love my card.. hope you like it...












7 comments:

Amber said...

This was a fun challenge! Another card with bright colors today! Again, I love it! TFS!

Maria Elena said...

Super dooper cute Ive !

Have a great Saturday !
Maria Elena;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Cathryn said...

Really cute, great colors and papers!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Cindy said...

Love your card its sooo cute!!!Great job!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

cute sketch and cute card!

My Creative Time said...

B E A UTIFUL!!!!! WOW!!! YOUR CARD IS GORGEOUS MY FRIEND!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY STAMPS LOOK AWESOME!!!
BIG GYPYS HUGS,
EMMA;)

Janice W. said...

Thanks for joining the PK sketch challenge! Your card is adorable! Thanks for playing and good luck!