Thursday, March 24, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD... 5 DIFFERENT CHALLENGES FOR THIS CARD...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS....
Again I was able to mix five different blog challenges into one creation... some people criticize that some people use one card for many challenges.. but for me is a challenge when you take those requirements and  work them in on one creation, what you think??
This are the blogs and challenges..
*PEACHY KEEN-Sketch Challenge {no twist today}
*THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT-challenge is to use buttons on your projects.
*CRICUT CARZ CHALLENGE-to make a card for Spring, using the colors pink, green, and white ONLY, and any cartridges you'd like. 
*FANTABULOUS CRICUT-Happy Birthday


Create a birthday card or project (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FCC, CELEBRATING A YEAR)
*4 CRAFTY CHICKS- EYELETS is your challenge this week! 


HERE IS MY CARD....
Spring card Pink, green and white only..

You could see my EYELETS holding my ribbon...
BUTTONS are in my branch...

Do you like my sentiment?? Is from SP stamp set Mix N' Match Basic..
You could find them HERE

I used once upon a princess Cuttlebug folder...

Materials used for my card.. (missing my embossing folder)
forgot to mention all papers, PP and solids printed and cut with my Imagine from Cartridge Blossom.



21 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful card! I love that ribbon used .

Leanne said...

Another great job on your card. I love how you used the eyelets with the ribbon, very nicely.

Kim VanSheppy said...

Good Job - I also entered the Cricut Cardz challenge, was able to combine my card to enter into three challenges! TFS

Adrian said...

Great job, good luck on all your challenges!

Amber said...

This is gorgeous! You are so talented! I am all for combining challenges! I think it is a challenge in itself to find ways to combine them! Great job and Good Luck!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Nice getting in all the challenges!

girlia said...

Lovely job. Good luck with the challenges

sandee said...

wtg on combining all those challenges, very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

Tamie said...

all five challenges work really awesome together. I love the way you used the colors in your card with the sketch. What a great idea the way you used your eyelets with the ribbon. THanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Nicole said...

GORGEOUS!! Your card is beautiful!

Rae Finke said...

Wow, what a super cute card you have made! I love all of the detail... I am so glad you joined us at FCCB and can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!

Lori said...

Very pretty card! I like that ribbon and how you used the eyelets to hold it in a bow is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! Your ribbon looks fantastic and I really like the way the sentiment is on the branch and tag. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

Evanna said...

I love your card, I love the colours and the ribbon. Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Just Jenae said...

I really like the button flowers! Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Viv said...

Oh how I love these colours. This is one cutie patutie card! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the way you did the ribbon! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Card! Thanks for joining us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
Theresa DT

mum of two said...

What a beautiful project! I love the ribbon and all the little details. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

michelle (CCC DT#2)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Beautiful! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

Janice W. said...

Pretty card! I love the ribbon treatment! Thanks for joining the fun at PKS! Good luck!