Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion challenge #3 colors.. GREEN, WHITE AND ONE MORE COLOR...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Welcome back... ready for a challenge?? 
Today is Tuesday.. that means we have a new challenge at CELEBRATE THE OCCASION ... this week challenge is colors....
 GREEN, WHITE AND ONE OTHER COLOR..... (BROWN)
Guess what this is a perfect challenge to make your St. Patrick's Day card.. a GO Green card... a nature card... 
I decided to go with a Birthday card instead... my brother in law will be 40 this year.. so I made this for him. 
After checking my card go check what the rest of the DESIGN TEAM has for you... inspiration thats for sure..




For my card I used the cricut cart Life's is a Party, white gel pen, stickles, embossing folder and stamp sets from PTI and Fiskars... Super simple card...

21 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card and I love how you shaped the front of it to go with the sentiment inside!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Love the card!
~Kim

Rhonda Emery said...

great card love it

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What a great card, love the shape of it! I also wanted to let you know that I have choosen you to receive a My Blog's Got Attitude Award, because I love your work and well... you've got attitude hehehe! Just stop by my page to pick up your award, congratulations!!!
Lisa
http://lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Ivette, I love your card!! It's masculine but with FLAIR!! :) I am so amazed with all the CTO DT creations this week!!

Thanks for your continued inspiration!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Mary said...

i love your card! The embossing and stitches are a great touch. Great job!

Lisa said...

I love your card! It's very masculine...perfect for your BIL. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
CTO DT
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Love this!! Great color combo.

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

I love the edge of this card!!1 It looks amazing. Great job, Paper PAnther DT
purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I love the simplicty of this card!! :) Great job! :)
Linda
www.fancyframework.com

girlia said...

Love this card. You so amazing Ivette! Love your work

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a fun card. i love it!

Amber said...

This card is great!! It is a perfect masculine card and I love that sentiment!! Great inspiration!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Really cute card!!! Love the fun shape, all of the candles and the cute sentiment! WOW!

Kimberly

Melissa said...

I really can't say how much I love this card, YOU ROCK.

Sonia said...

Fabulosa la tarjeta con el numero 40, te felicito!! Love the simplicity.
-Sony

Nadia's World said...

Very cute card!

Love the sentiment!

Nicole T.

Wendy said...

I absolutely love the card design. Awesome job!

CraftyJAR said...

I love the shape of this card. Cute!
Judy

Laverne said...

You are so talented! Love the card and the color combo really pops!