Friday, March 18, 2011

Challenges.... challenges... and more challenges...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday.. Wahoooo, 
I took the day off today... so last night I decided to go over the weeks challenges and see what I could combined in one card... and I did.. love to stay late in my scraproom.. 
This are the challenges that I'm playing with...
Sketch Challenge w/ a twist : Think Bling!
***Use ANY OLDER CARTRIDGE OF YOUR CHOICE for this challenge,make sure your project has the color GREEN in it*** 
Challenge #51 "Hip to be Square" -green & gold
create a square card and include the two colors green and gold (bright yellow will do).
Here is my card for this four challenges..

Twine makes a cute embellishment and that PK face from the set "Too much fun faces" make my Bee look spectacular, Bee is from the 2009 Paisley Cartridge.
Card is square 5.5x5.5

Bling, cant see it well, click on pic to see glitter gold paper, circle embossed with Swiss Dot folder.

Action Wobbles in action, LOL


Sentiment from MCT stamp Set 

Wow! So Many Candles



Better view of materials used for this card...

Thank you for coming, comments make my day...






22 comments:

Karen @ THEBUSYBUG said...

Very cute card! TFS.. Bug Hugs

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Great job on the card.

Teresa H

Sarah said...

Great card-- I do love the action wobbles! Thank you so much for joining us at FCCB!

Amber said...

This is really cute! I love the face you used on the bee and the action wobble is the perfect touch for this card! Great work on combining all those challenges!

My Lil' Bits said...

Your card is so darn cute!!
I love the little bee on the action wobble. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
Lisa C

girlia said...

Absolutely adorable. Love your interpretation of the sketch

Tanya said...

Love that little bee and the action wobble is just the right touch...great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB this week!

Viv said...

Aww I LOVE your card with that ever so cute wobbly bee!! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

Crafting Katie said...

So super cute! I love the face on your bee - adorable! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Cathryn said...

So adorable, Love those wobbles!! Cathryn67 :)

Tere said...

It is sooooo cute!!!

Lisa B said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Cute as can "bee"! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing this with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Helen said...

This is so adorable!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Linda (Threadbear) said...

Your card is so cute -- love the pic where he is in "action"!!

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

lovely

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

I love it cute
mira my imagine started acticng up with the new download
i got it to work but it wont read best friends

Maria Elena said...

What a pretty "lemon" card ! LOL love those colors and the wobble!
Have a great Monday ;-)
Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

GreenScrap said...

Super cute card!! Love the twine and the wobbles!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

This is super cute :) Great job!

Janice W. said...

This card makes me smile! It is so CUTE!!! Thanks for playing at PKS!

Marlene said...

Great Card! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Marlene

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I really like the embossed circle. And that bee is so cute. Love the action shot!!