Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CRAFTING WITH CRISITINA CHALLENGE #20-CRICUTLESS

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Wednesday!!
Today the challenge at Crafting with Cristina is CRICUTLESS...
create a card or project WITHOUT ANY CRICUT CUTS..
So take out those stamps, Digis, stickers, chipboard, rub-ons and start creating..
Dont forget to head back to Cristina's blog and check what the rest of the talented DT have for you today... curious ahhh... no cricut....

Before I was a cricut lover.. I was a stamp lover... and had neglected them, well beside my sentiments stamps.. (can't live without those)

Once again the prize for this month is
Mother's day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge.



This card also will be playing at the challenge over at 
MY CRAFT SPOT MONDAY CHALLENGE.. this week the challenge is to add a BOW to your project..

Here is my card for today... I used a big stamp image from Fiskars and colored with my Copic markers... created my own pattern paper.. cute ahhh.. 
Used sentiments from My Creative Time stamp set "Mom you Rock"
Very simple card for a first time mom....











5 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful card - I like the strong and happy colours!!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! You should enter this in my tie a bow challenge!

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-craft-spot-monday-challenge-1-and.html

Kimberly

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card!

Kimberly

Maria Elena said...

Linda tarjetita amiga !! Voy a colocar la mia en el challenge, pues milagrosamente no use mi cricut ! jajaja
Besitos,
Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I need that stamp set! :)