Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA CHALLENGE #18-St Patrick Day theme....

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Another day, another challenge, Time to play again at CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA this time we are challenging to create a ST. PATRICK DAY THEME project.. 
Come visit us HERE to see what the rest of the talented DT has for you on this one... and remember if you play with us you're entered into the monthly prize drawing, more details at CWC.
Now to my card...
This super simple card was made with A CHILD'S YEAR cricut cartridge.. the whole card.. card base, the boy image and then stamp with sentiment from HERO ARTS and inside with INKADINKO $1 stamp from Joanns..
Also participating at The Paper Variety challenge GREEN, create a project mostly green. Visit there blog, there is a great Hop going on..







16 comments:

Mary said...

I love how you did the border of shamrocks. Beautiful card!!

Trisha said...

Love your card and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

LesleyfromWI said...

Beautiful card!

Sonia said...

Que linda tu tarjeta, me gusto mucho el borde. Te felicito!
-Sony

Nadia's World said...

Love the border! Beautiful card!!

Nicole T.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

ooh, i love the silhouette on teh st patty card! very cool!

Suzy said...

A child's year is one of my favorite carts! Something for everything! Thanks for sharing your GREEN at the Paper Variety! Don't forget to hop to our DT blogs - more prizes to win :)

Mel said...

I'm so digging silhouettes, and your card is wonderful. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

Rhonda Emery said...

wow this is one neat looking card. love everything you have done on it. really pretty.

patti west said...

There is so much to love about this card! The cut out shamrocks, the boy silhouette, the sentiment - it's all wonderful!! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

Jennifer said...

Ivette,

What a beautiful card!!! :) I love the way you did the shamrocks! What cartridge are they from? Did you glue the cut-outs on the inside?

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer

partridgelu at yahoo dot com

~jan said...

Lovelovelove this card, Ivette! :) All of the little details you've included are fabulous! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

Kim. said...

This is a beautiful card, love how you made the shamrock border.
Kim xXx

mindy gallagher said...

Super cute!! I love that cartridge & I have yet to use it... I should get busy! I love your craft space & I love the progression of the filling up of the space, I can totally relate. lol. Thanks for playing with us at TPV & if you are ever a bit more south & want to check out a few local scrap stores, LMK :D

DIANA L. said...

What a cute card!
I have a give away over on my blog you might be interested
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

April said...

How pretty!! I love the sentiment. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
- April