Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA CHALLENGE #19-COLOR INSPIRATION

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS....
Happy Wednesday to all .....
Another week for the DT from CRAFTING WITH CRISTINA to challenge you to play with us.
Today's challenge comes from one of the DT members... Amanda.. she is challenging us to create a project inspired on this picture, but to only use the colors PINK, ORANGE, YELLOW and WHITE.
JOIN US, AND COME AND PLAY...

I decided to go with a card.. no cricut cuts for this one.. I really wanted to make it simple.. just stamps, solid color cardstock, and my copic markers...
This is my card... if you like the stitching edge... is a stamp, you could find it HERE.

Flower stamp from CLOSE TO MY HEART

Sentiment is from Mom You ROCK stamp set from Emma @ My Creative Time

Sentiment is from the same Close to My Heart Stamp Set.

Everything I used for my card....

Now go check the rest of the team for beautiful inspiration... and remember this month prize is 
Mother's day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge




3 comments:

Amber said...

This is beautiful! I would love to receive this on Mother's Day! It looks like a fun challenge!

Maria Elena said...

Que lindo amiga ! me encanta todo en pink !! jejej

Feliz dia ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hey girl, I hope all is well I know it's been a while:) Love your lovely card!!! TFS
Hugs