Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE #64 -BOOKMARK

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Second post of the day.. searching the challenges I follow.. came across CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE #64 the challenge is to create a bookmark with any cricut cut and color of your choice, easy ..
And I put this very quick, with my Gypsy.. using welding, grouping and hide contour .. Used three cricut cartridge for this little bookmark.. 
*A Child's Year for the boy reading image
*Gorge and basic shapes for the rectangular tag 
*MS Birthday cake for the font 
then I stitch and doodle with my white gel pen... quick and simple...

Let me know what u think....




6 comments:

Kim VanSheppy said...

That's a super cute bookmark...makes me wish I had Gypsy.

Donna said...

I like it! I have to try to be more creative like this with my Gypsy.
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

What a perfect cut to use for a bookmark. Love it. Thanks for playing along with our bookmark challenge at CCC.

shelly said...

awesome bookmark! thanks for sharing this with us at ccc

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a great bookmark. i love the silhouette.

DIANA L. said...

Nice job! The colors are great and I just love that the boy is reading on top of the bookmark. Thanks for sharing

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com