Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GET WELL CARD ... TWO CHALLENGES

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS.... 
Happy Wednesday .... 
On my last card I used the rabbit from The Winnie The Pooh and Friends cartridge, well that rabbit I cut it twice in two different colors.. so again you will see the same rabbit just in a different size card with a little bit more.. very similar to the other one.. 
This card will be for the challenge at "The Paper Variety challenge blog" this week is "Get Well Soon" also playing with the "Creative Sisters Monday Challenge" this week is "Think Spring"
Let me know what you think... comments is what keep us going...


All the cuts on this card are from Winnie The Pooh and Friends cartridge....

Can you see the flock I used... white for the body and pink for ears and nose.....


All Materials used for my card....

12 comments:

Suzy said...

This is so cute! I love Rabbit! :) I know this card will bring a smile to someones day. Thanks for sharing at TPV!

girlia said...

Ivette, you are such an amazing talent. I truly love your work

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Ivette, you do such great work! When I grow up I want to be like you :) antacid!

Tisha said...

This is such a cute card!

TFS
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

patti west said...

awww...this card is all kinds of cute!! It is sure to make someone smile. :) Thanks for playing w/us at The Paper Variety!

Linda Therrien said...

What an adorable card - love Rabbit - like how you have him holding flowers. Very nice Spring card - great job!

Thank you for joining us on Creative Sisters Monday Challenge.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Kim. said...

This is adorable, love the bright colours especially for a get well card.
Kim xXx

4kids4 said...

Just wonderful! Love the colors and all the details! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Patti Ross said...

Love this project!!! Rabbit has to be one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge.

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a cute card!

Abby said...

Oh so cute! I love Rabbit! :) Love all the flowers, too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! :)

Tessa Buys said...

Super cute! The flocking is perfect :). Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!