Friday, March 4, 2011

Guest Designer for M.A.G challenge by the page...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
IF YOU FOUND ME AT M.A.G BLOG
WELCOME....
I wast trilled last year when I got a email from from M.A.G Design team to invite me to be a guest designer on there challenge blog... for the month of March... 
This blog is to play with the cricut cartridges, the challenge is to use only the images from the page and cartridge selected for that week. You could enhance your project with blings, flowers, embossing, ribbon, but again only the images from that page. Simple but challenging,..
I invite you to try ... If you dont have this week cartridge, come next week and try  again. 
Click HERE to visit M.A.G. CHALLENGE BY THE PAGE
NOW TO THIS WEEK CHALLENGE...
This week is page 43 of the Winnie the Pooh and Friends cartridge.


I decided to use the rabbit.. created this simple card .. which I could add any sentiment to the inside.. could be a GET WELL, HELLO, MISS YOU .. AND MORE...
I printed the pattern paper from Blossom Imagine cart on my Imagine, used some of my solid scrap papers for the rabbit, why pink I dont know. I did cut the rabbit in a different color.. and now working on another card with this cut... this cart has so many nice images... very surprising... I got this cart for $10 on that clearance sale Michael had a months ago..
CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT U COULD MAKE WITH THIS IMAGE...!!!
here is my card.... 4.25X5.5







COME BACK SATURDAY, I WILL POST ANOTHER CARD THAT I MADE WITH THIS SAME RABBIT AND SOME MORE IMAGES FROM THIS CARTRIDGES.. 




7 comments:

Carrie K said...

Cute card!! The title of this post caught my eye because I have MS I am going to see if I can find the others on this hop!!

Carrie K said...

Oops! I clicked on the wrong one, but your card is cute!!

girlia said...

I love the Rabbit from Pooh. He is so adorable. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at MAG.

Adrian said...

Love ur card! Thanks for being our guest designer this month @ MAG!

Melissa said...

I LOVE that you cut Rabbit out in pink!!! So cute!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Laverne said...

Wow...very pretty card! I just love that cartridge!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super adorable card!!! LOVE it