Friday, March 25, 2011

M.A.G Challenge by the Page.. Create a critter page 50

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday!!! Whaoooo
this week when by fast, but not fast enough....
I was lucky to get off work early today... my hubby when to a baseball game.. the boys are busy with there own stuff.. teenagers ... Peace and quiet for creating time...
Well I decide to play with the girls at M.A.G Challenge by the page.. 
The challenge #19 this week is CREATE A CRITTER page 50 
You know the rules on this challenge... 
Use Create-a-Critter pg. 50 images only to create a project!

This is my card
and yes again I used two of the sentiment stamps set from 
SP & Company... Mix N' Match, if you want to check them out... 
click HERE


SP & Co stamp sentiments... 


Action Wobbles in action... 




Thank you .. Comments make my day....


11 comments:

Adrian said...

So cute and cheery! Thanks for playing @ MAG!

Jovan said...

This came out great!

cricutalltime said...

so cute.love the background paper.i need to try twine.love the layering.glad you have some quiet time to craft.

girlia said...

Ivette this card is adorable.

teachU14 said...

So cute!!! I'm sure your nephew will love it :)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Loving your card, it so cute and colorful, great job! Thanks so much for joining Mag Challenge!

myapyapooh said...

love the colors you used on your card. Very nice!

girlia said...

Ivette please stop by my blog. I have an award for you

Staying Crafty said...

I love the colors! You really did an excellent job building your sentiment and placing it in an interesting layout on the card :)

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Love the colors of this card. Very cute.
Newest follower.
Blessings!