Friday, March 11, 2011

PK LET'S FACE IT FRIDAY CHALLENGE #11,CTO CHALLENGE #4, THROWBACK THURSDAY WITH MY CREATIVE TIME, CRAZY ABOUT CRICUT CHALLENGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday!! Wahoooo 
Today Im playing again, one card for few challenges..
*Team #2 from CTO created all this nice St. Patrick's day projects for this week challenge, so inspiring, that i just wanted to play with them... so I did ...
*My favorite blog Peachy Keen this week Let's face it Friday is about Sew Super Cute (use faux or real stitching) 
* Sweet Emma's throwback Thursday Challenge is any old cartridge with theme St. Patrick... 
*Crazy About Cricut challenge a Green or St. Patrick Day project...
For my project I used my gypsy using few of the features.. creating a shape card.. wahooo 
Here is my card...

I love PK stamps.. look at this face.... adorable... love it..!!

Weld two shadow images to create my base...


Inside my card, I emboss the sentiement.. Stamp is from Scrapmaster's Paradise... Mix and Match
check there stamps HERE


Materials used for my card...
 

29 comments:

girlia said...

Ivette like I have said before you are amazing. Love your work

Adrian said...

Great job, he is so adorable! I really think he is dancing!

LoveMusic said...

Oh gosh! That is the cutest thing ever!!! I LOVE it! TFS!

GiGi said...

OH he is SO CUTE! I love the flower on his hat! Beautiful job!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

He's so adorable. He made me smile. :)

Melissa said...

Very cute, great job!

Amber said...

This is adorable!!! I love that you made this cute guy into a shape card and I love his face! Good luck with the challenge at PKS and thanks for playing along with DT 2!

JustYolie said...

So adorable! :)

CricutLvr!! said...

So cuuuuute!!! Love the shaped card!! Great job girlie!!

Nicole said...

He is adorable!! Love it!

Maquel said...

Oh, you did a great job!! Love his flower and Peachy face!! Thanks for Celebrating the Occasion with us on your non-DT week!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Very nice!!! The papers you used are perfect!! Cathryn67 :)

Kristen said...

He is adorable. You did a great JOB!

Lisa said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!


Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Dilsaver Designs said...

This is the cutest card, he looks so happy dancing a jig!! TFS and playing along :)

Laverne said...

Love it...I'm such a softy for shaped cards, then you had to use Peach Keen stamp (the face is perfect) and the doodling really set it off! Thanks for joining with us this week!

Wildflower Scraps by Jasmin said...

Great shape card! And super fun, too! Check out my card submission for the My Creative Time with Emma challenge, Good Luck!

DIANA L. said...

Great job on the shaped card thank you for join us at CTO DT-2
and
thanks for sharing.
www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

cricutalltime said...

he turned out so cute.love the stamped face and the flower.thanks for playing with us at cto.

joeygirl86 said...

So adorable! Loving the green flower! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! Good luck!

Linda said...

Oooo...shape cards always capture my heart! :) Thanks for sharing!! :)
Linda
www.fancyframework.com

Tisha said...

This is amazing! I love it!

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Kelly Massman said...

Cute! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

super awesome! -Paper Panther
purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Honey B said...

Hey Nena ...super cute... love it...hugs, and kisses.

blanca
HoneyB

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! Awesome job!

Maria Elena said...

Que linda tu tarjetita amiga !!! Felicidades !
Have a great Monday ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

I love your little dancing leprechaun! He's so cute!

- Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! Your card is ADORABLE!! You truly do create some inspiring creations!! TFS!!

Looking forward to seeing your creation for this week at Celebrate The Occasion!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com