Monday, March 21, 2011

SP and Company DT Call... (I really love SP stamps)

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Today I want to let you know of a DT call that's going on  SCRAPMASTER'S PARADISE Blog.
If you had notice in few of my recent creations (here, here and here) you had seen on my pictures where I post materials use for my card .. the stamps in a Pink and brown packaging, well this are stamps from SP and Company, great product with excellent quality, the owner of this small company is Samantha Peyton very talented girls.. go visit here store Here or her blog here.. this company has also a gallery and a forum, all manage by Samantha.. super cool..  Also weekly challenges.. 
You like Copic Markers you will find challenges in her blog as well... she has many tutorials also..

FOR THE COMPLETE DETAILS FOR THE DT CALL CLICK HERE

Here is my card for the DT call.. only request was to stamp and use blue in your creation..
Did I... tell you what I like the most about SP and Co stamps, is the quality.. and the price is reasonable.
Ahh you have to check the mix and match sets... a most have.. I have them all...

The PP was printed from the Imagine cart Hopscotch also the solid colors use in the pedants.


Here you could see that I used the stamps  Stitchery Doo for the stitch corners, Pretty Pedants and Mix'n Match Sentiments Family..




This sentiment is three stamps from the mix'n match Family set.


 You could see that I choose to storage my stamps in CD cases and SP packaging allowed me to cut the insert to fix my CD..and have a view of what's inside, love them.....



11 comments:

Adrian said...

Very cute and good luck!

Tere said...

Good Luck Ive, you are very talented and any DT will be so happy to have you!!!

Tere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Cute card!! Love all the colors!! I'm giving away April Showers seasonal cartridge on April 2nd. Come on over for a chance to win!! Anita
http://Scrappingwithglitter@blogspot.com

girlia said...

Love the card and good luck

Amber said...

Your card is awesome! I love the sentiment! Good Luck!

Lori said...

Very cute card! Good luck with the DT call!

Lori - SP Diva

Kate said...

Love the Card. Good Luck.

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Good Luck this is a really cute card!!!!

Sonia said...

Lovely card!.. Good Luck Ivette!
Boricua Power! ;-)
-Sony

thescrapmaster said...

Absolutely lovely!! I love the bright colors. Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for my DT Call. It is an honor that you would consider joining my team.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP and Company Owner