Thursday, March 31, 2011

SP Color challenge... mix with 3 other challenges...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS....
Happy Thursday... 
Im doing it again.. another thursday where I mix challenges, this week another of my favorite challenge blogs..
First was my inspiration challenge a Color Combo at SP COLOR COMBO #93

If you're familiar with Stampin' Up you recognize this color names.. I dont...but guess what I did..
I was able to get the GRB codes and created my own cardstock with my IMAGINE... that's the best part of having this machine.. 
This are the rest of the challenges my card will be joining...


HERE IS MY CARD.. 
A very simple creation using the strawberry plant... from the cricut cartridge Rock Princess, and stamps from SP & Company Mix n' Match and the stitchery Doo.



If you like my sentiment check them out  HERE



19 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great colors!

GreenScrap said...

Awesome card!! Love that cut!! I have an award for you at my blog :)
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

This is gorgeous! I love my Imagine for that reason!! I miss some of my retired SU colors but now I can have them again! Good Luck with your challenges!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

SO CUTE! Who knew that image was on that cart?? Thanks for sharing with us this week!

BugBites said...

this card is so pretty and springy. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB.

Jamie said...

SO pretty! Love the colors! Thaks for playing along with us this week over at FCCB!

Scrappy Zeni said...

very cute!! That is one of my favor cuts! TFS and good luck from Abby's design team!

Dana said...

This is really pretty. Nice work. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Maquel said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the stitching!! Happy Spring and thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

What a perfect spring card. I love the colors and the doodling. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

Lisa said...

This is just so cute! Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB!

Lisa N.
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

KARLA UREA said...

Hola Ive que linda tarjeta!!! Muchas gracias por participar en el reto de Abby y suerte
Karla U

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Great card. Love all of the color. They go well together. :DThanks for playing with us at Scrapbookaholic by Abby :D

Maria Elena said...

Great card Ivette... los colores, el faux stitch todos los detallitos estan encantadores...
Thanks for playing this week with S by Abby
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
~Maria Elena~DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Great card...love that color combo...good luck on the challenge.

Pammejo said...

Love the card, thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookaholic by Abby. Pammejo DT

Staying Crafty said...

Absolutely beautiful! The colors are fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbookaholic By Abby :)

Arlene said...

This is very cute. I am your newest follower from the Love Link Up Party!

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/