Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CELEBRATE THE OCCASION CHALLENGE #9- EASTER OR SPRING MUST USE A PUNCH

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
MISS ME... ???
Happy Tuesday, 
and today is CTO challenge #9, this week we challenge you to create a Easter or Spring project, twist... MUST USE A PUNCH..

Before I go into details of my project for today... let me tell you I when this past Saturday to the SCRAPBOOK EXPO IN ORLANDO, had the pleasure to meet ADRIAN, yes the host from Celebrate the Occasion and M.A.G challenge by the page, and her blog is By Adrian 4U... what a lovely lady.. we had a great time.. she is so sweet, hope to see her again.. 
Also few other ladies recognize me from my blog, that was cool.. 
here is a foto of us...

Now to my card.. I decide to make this cute basket.. 
Dont forget to visit CTO and check all the cool projects from the rest of the DT, this girls are amazing.. each project is more inspiring, come and play, this month prize is "SIMPLY SWEET".


Yes again I used my Favorite stamps sentiments  from SP & Co... 

Here is the EK punch i used...





Materials used for this card...

This card is also playing with the challenge at Cricut Cardz Easter
thanks for visiting...



19 comments:

girlia said...

Very pretty Ivette. Love the Easter basket with the eggs

GiGi said...

What a cute card! I love the patchwork basket!

Melissa said...

Love your card, it's so bright and colorful!

Donna said...

This is so beautiful. You did a fantastic job on the "stitching" it really makes the card! I love seeing all your creations.
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

All the stitching is so awesome! So glad we met and hope to see u again. Ckc scrapbook expo in Jacksonvill in September!

Lisa said...

I just LOVE this card...so colorful! I love all the patterns you chose! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooo cute!! Love the fun colors!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Dilsaver Designs said...

Really cute, I love your bright colors and your stitching!

Anita said...

Wow!! This card is Awesome!! Love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC. Anita CCC DT

Mary said...

I love all the bright colors!! Great job, its beautiful!!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Ivette, that is an awesome project. Love it! Fellow DT member, Paper Panther http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Very cute card! Love all the stitching. I am a new follower of yours, would love if you stop by my blog and follow to:)
Sherrie K

Linda said...

I just LOVE this card!! The details are great & the colors are perfect!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
Linda :)

myapyapooh said...

What a beautiful card.

Cheryl said...

Just love this card and your blog. I'm a new follower from the Link the Love party!

Cheryl
www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

Cool photo of you girls. I love this card. I love the greetings on the eggs and I love the bright colors.
Judy

Maria Elena said...

Super cute !

Amy said...

I really LOVE the bright, beautiful colors and patterned papers you used on your card!! So cheerful!! :)

And it's AWESOME to see a pic of you and Adrian!! :)

Thanks for your CTO inspiration this week!! It's always great to see your talent and creativity!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Amber said...

Ivette, this is so pretty with all those bright Spring colors! I love the basket and it sounds like you had a fun weekend (last week)! Great job on the stitching and on the challenge!