Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crafting with Cristina Challenge #21- EASTER RECYCLE PROJECT

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS....
Happy Wednesday....
Today we challenge you at Crafting with Cristina to make a Easter Project using anything recycle.. 
Challenge #21 
" Recycled" Easter Project, Use something you would normally throw away to make something for easter.

For this challenge I took a priority mailing box, that I just go a package in.. and decided to make a Easter basket for my best friend's daughter...


I turn this box into this beautiful basket.. 
after checking my project, leaving some love, come and visit CWC to check what the rest of the team made for you today and start looking to see what you could recycle into a beautiful Easter project...

ALSO WILL LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT CRISTINA WILL BE CELEBRATING HER BLOGOVERSARY WITH A WEEK OF FUN PROJECTS FEATURING HER FAVORITE THINGS AND ENDING HER WEEK WITH A HOP.. 
Did I mention that she will be having giveaways every day, of her favorite things...
The fun start on April 17-23rd... HERE






This project is also playing for the following challenges

18 comments:

Kimberly said...

super super cute. love all the colors you used. Nicole sent me to check out your blog...love it.
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

awesome recycling/repurposing project! I love it but then you always do such great work :-)

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

Love it! I was trying to think up a cool and cheap way to make baskets for all the kids coming to my Easter dinner and I think this is it! Thanks for sharing!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

What a great project! Hi there! I am a new follower of your blog through the Love Link Up Party. Gonna go "lurk" now. Please stop by my blog and become a follower:
http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Deanne :)

myapyapooh said...

Hi, new follower from the love link up party. Your easter basket is so cute. Great job on your project.

lovemypaper said...

Hi, new follower from the love link up party. Your easter basket is too cute.tfs

Kate said...

What a super basket! It's amazing how you turned a simple box into something so bright and cheerful! I love all the details you've added, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

girlia said...

Very pretty Ivette. Love it

Just Jenae said...

WOW! who knew an old box could be so pretty! I really love your project. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB this week!

dsood said...

Great Eater basket.I am a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog.
http://dnbfundesigns.blogspot.com/
Thanks for sharing
Diana

Lisa said...

What a great recycle of a box! I love it! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day and I love your Easter project! Hope to see you over at mine!
Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

Audrey said...

Love your easter basket, so cute! Thanks for crawling along with us this week at FCCB!

sandee said...

Super cute!! Love up-cycling!! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

Rae Finke said...

What a great idea! I LOVE everything about this... it turned out so super cute. I am so glad you joined in our Spring Fling fun this week at FCCB!

Evanna said...

I love your project, especially the colours you have used! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Crafting Misfit said...

So much fun! I would love to see a project from you in my blog hop!!! It is all about trying something new! Come check it out :) http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

Maria Elena said...

Wow chama... te la comistes ! que excelente idea.... supongo Cristina ha de estar muy satisfecha de como trabajas !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/