Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Exciting news!!!! I'm now part of Scrapmaster's Paradise Design Team

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS....
Happy Tuesday...
I got a very exciting news yesterday....
I'm now part of the Scrapmaster's Paradise Design Team

If you really follow my work you must have notice this nice sentiments stamps I have been using, I been adding the link to the store, well I love this stamps they are really good quality, stamps beautiful and the designer of this stamps is Samantha Peyton a scrapbooker and card maker like you and me... 

SP store offer beside stamps, she has digis, papers, kits and even a monthly club, and more, check her store HERE sign up for the newsletter, she send discounts just for subscribers... We also have a forum and Gallery that you could sign on for HERE, and enjoy great scrapbooking chat, upload your creations for others to see, and if you like challenges then check her blog HERE.
There is a lot, that this store, blog, chat room offers.. are you a Facebook fan then click HERE like our page and see what we are posting about..
here is just few samples of my work with this stamps...










Hope you visit my blog often enough to see all the new projects I will be creating for this Blog/Store.
Soon will have sneak previews on the new May stamp release.. keep checking.. but first go visit the store HERE



6 comments:

girlia said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jovan said...

Congrat!

Smiley21 said...

¡Felicidades!

BunnyFreak said...

Congrats!!

Nicole said...

Congrats Ivette!

Maria Elena said...

ESOOOOOOO no te habia felicitado por aqui !!!!! Te lo mereces Ivette... la verdad q tu no t quedas en el aparato! cada vez estas siendo mas creativa y mas elegante a la hora de elaborar tus tarjetas....
Disfrutalo!