Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise Digi stamp.. Pretty Lady

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday... 
My duties as a Designer for SP & Co doesn't start until we have our blog hop to release the New May stamps, but as part of the team Samantha send us her new digis.. Is my first time playing with this.. so even if I'm getting ready for my cruise, I had to stop and play with this Pretty Lady and my copics.
For this card I didnt just used just the PRETTY LADY, but also use one of my favorites the MIX N' MATCH FRIENDS SET and my other favorite STITCHERY DOO. If you like this sets just click on there name, will take you direct to the store... this stamps are very affordable.

Now to my card...





8 comments:

girlia said...

Great Job on your image. Love the coloring technique.

Kate said...

Nicely Done. I love it.

Kate

emily said...

Great job Ivette!! Love this :)

KARLA UREA said...

Great job!!! Love the coloring!!!

Linda said...

Great Job! I love that image. It reminds me of when I was a little girl.
Welcome aboard. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing all your creations.
Linda fellow SP&CO CT

Patty Chalas said...

Ivette great card!!

McEwens said...

Wow you did a good job. looks like you printed it that way. I have an award for you at my blog.
www.tawnysdesigns.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

Lindo trabajo y q bien pintas !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/