Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion challenge #13- WEDDING MUST USE A RIBBON

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Yes is Tuesday... and I have to post for today... both using SP and Co stamps and Digis
The challenge today at CELEBRATE DE OCCASION is to create a project for Wedding must use ribbon.

For my project I decided to use one of the new digi that's SP and Co. release today, the wedding cake. If you visit the store HERE you will see it, is a simple cake and you get to dress it up as you like.. 
For the script  paper in my card I used also a SP & Co set called, SCRIPTY SCRIPTS to stamp my own background...  I dress up my cake with a stamp set from American Craft called Wedding.

For the month of May the prize at CTO is the Spring Holiday card cricut cart, so head over to the blog check what the rest of the talented team created for you and play with us.. see you there...

Now to my card...






20 comments:

Melissa said...

This is very pretty, love the colors, fabulous job!

girlia said...

Beautiful, Ivette

Lisa said...

So pretty! I love all the details you added! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

emily said...

looking good ivette!

amie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!

NanetteMT said...

Very pretty...I like how the script background looks!

nanettemtatyahoodotcom

Mary said...

Very pretty!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the pretty digi!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Kate said...

I just love this card. Really Nice Ivette.
Kate

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love the soft blue and the stamped writing behind, really great card!

GiGi said...

This is fabulous! I love the subltle colors. Great job!

Nicole said...

Beatiful - as always!

DIANA L. said...

Very elegant card, Love the details

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

This card has an awesome vibe to it. Love it -Paper Panther

Maquel said...

Love the background paper and that image! Beautiful!

Maria Elena said...

Amiga esta full elegante tu tarjetita!
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! I love all of the little details on it! Great job!! :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

Amber said...

This is lovely Ivette! I love the added bling on the cake!

Amy said...

This is gorgeous!! I love, love, LOVE that image!! Wonderful!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO this week!!
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

CraftyJAR said...

Elegant card! Love all the details.
Judy