Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CELEBRATE THE OCCASION CHALLENGE #15 RETIREMENT

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Tuesday...
Welcome to another challenge at CTO, this week the challenge is to create a card or project theme "RETIREMENT"
I dont know why when I think about retirement, I think male... a masculine card.
Let me remind you this month prize is the nice cartridge Spring Holiday Cards,.
Now please visit CTO blog to check what the rest of the wonderful ladies at team 1 created for inspiration and come and play with us.
For this week card I really wanted to play with my Expression 2, haven't been using my cricut much.. I actually used 4 different cartridges for this card.
Now to my card

Do you like this stamp sentiments... well is from SP and Co stamps from the set called 
Mix n' Match Occasions, a must have, If you like to play at CTO challenges. 
You could find it HERE.



This card is also playing on Challenge #9 at My Craft Spot- Shape cards

thanks for checking my blog and hope to see you playing with us at CTO this week.

19 comments:

Amy said...

AWESOME card, Ivette!! I love how you used the twine... And your sentiment stamp is GREAT -- I'm gonna have to check that set out!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO this week!!
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Kate said...

Great Card Ivette I love everything about it. I also love the faux stitching.

Hugs
Kate

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, love the shaped card and your silhouetted image is so great with the embellishments :)

beejay said...

Really cute card, looks like retirement to me! TFS!

DIANA L. said...

Great card love the bright colors.

http:/dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Very well done!! It's so simple, but yet there's so much detail in it like the "stitching" & the twine...LOVE IT!! :)
Linda :)

girlia said...

Amazing Card Ivette!

Mary said...

Great job on the card, I love it!!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful retirement card, I love it and it's just perfect for a guy, thanks for sharing!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! Love the fun sentiment and all the fun details!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Nicole said...

Awesome card! Love the shape.

GiGi said...

What a great card! I love the banner across the top with the great sentiment!

Nadia's World said...

This card is sooo adorable! Love the banner on top and the sentiment is nicely done...

Awesome job!

TFS!

Nicole T.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Great card Ivette! I love the cut you chose and the details are great! Nice job this week!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card Ivette!
Sherrie K

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

very cool! Paper Panther

Lisa said...

I love this card...great colors! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

Love the shape and the colors. The faux stitching just sets it off.
Judy

Maria Elena said...

Linda tarjetita ! te quedo divino el twine!
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/