Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FLower pot card using SP and Co stamps... Scrapmaster's Paradise DT Wednesday

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday!!

Now to my card.. have to tell you this is one of my favorite cards, it took me only few minutes to put together,.. because the flowers were from a Making Memories pre made flower pack called Cloe's Closet super cute flowers, I used my favorite stamps from SP and Co. check them out, yesterday some new stamp were release..

My card...






For this card I used..
*Making Memories Cloe's closet collection flowers
*Cardstock from my scraps
*Martha Stewart Boarder punch
*Organza ribbon from Hobby Lobby
*SP and Co stamp set Mix n' Match Basic (Hoping you have a fabulous Season)


13 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :-)

CricutLvr!! said...

Ivette, this is so so cute!! You are so creative and i just love the buttons on here!

Gopi said...

such a lovely card...has SPRING/SUMMER written all over it :)

tfs!

www.createmepink.blogspot.com

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! This has to be one of the top ten most brilliant cards ever! Nice :)
- Paper Panther

girlia said...

really pretty

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Thank you girls... something is going on CWC.. and there is no challenge this week.. I will edit this post...

Thanks for your beautiful comments...

Kate said...

This is so Beautiful Ivette.
Kate

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I've made one of these cards before - big hit with the recipient! Very pretty

Maria Elena said...

Amigaaaaaaa esto esta demasiado bello !!! sabes? coincido contigo, creo q esta es una de mis favoritas tarjetas q has hecho ! Sigue asi para poderme inspirar ! jejej
Have a great Thursday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

thescrapmaster said...

This is one of my favorite projects that I have seen from you.
Hugs,
Sami

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Ivette, this is so amazing!

Amber said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the flowers! It is such a creative card!

CraftyJAR said...

Simply gorgeous! Really pretty.
Judy