Friday, May 20, 2011

PK Sketch Challenge #52 and The Paper Variety challenge Star studded!!

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday... 
Last night I decided to play for a little bit on my room and decided to try to incorporate challenges into one card..
My card today is playing at *
*PK challenge #52 a sketch,
*TPV the challenge is to use stars..
*Digital Tuesday Challenge #111 - seing starts
*A Spoonfull of sugar challenge #152- Anything goes

I printed my little digi boy Ryan waiving from SP and Co store, you could find him HERE.. also used few of the SP stamps set.. my favorites the mix n' Match family and Basic, plus add part of one sentiment from the new May release stamp set For Every Woman. The DP is from Eco park the little boy collection.. found at the SP and Co. store here.
Now to my card...


Look like I add a little PK face to his t-shirt.

"To my" is from the stamp set FOR EVERY WOMEN
The word "son" is from the set Mix n' Match FAMILY

Inside sentiment is  from Mix n' Match Basic

Here all the main materials I used, love my copics.



8 comments:

Kate said...

Ivette this looks so cool. I love how you added a PKS Face on Ryan's Shirts. I never would have thought of it till I say your design.

Hugs
Kate

girlia said...

Lovin' that face Ivette. Great job

Tenny Kusuma said...

Cute..cute. I love the star that he's holding. It's so cool. TFS.

Viv said...

How wonderful! I especially like the PK face on Ryan's T shirt! Genius!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

Suzy said...

Very cute card! love the sentiment inside and out! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety! :)

Janice W. said...

Great card! I love all the stars and of course the PK face! Thanks for playing and good luck!

Lisa B said...

Such an adorable card! You did a fabulous job on it. I love the star paper!

Thanks for playing along with our Sketch Challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Good luck winning that great prize!!

Maria Elena said...

Me estan gustando esos stamps !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/