Friday, May 6, 2011

SP BLOG HOP INVITE.... YES THE FUN START THIS SATURDAY!!!

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS
Happy Friday...
I been M.I.A yes...
 I just return from my cruise last Sunday and haven't recuperated my strength yet, LOL
Im posting today to get all you invited to..


The fun start tomorrow ... our first SP Design Team Hop get to know the DT in action lots of projects with all the SP stamps and at the end of the hop Monday you will see the new stamp for this month.. and you could return Tuesday for a brand new project from everyone in the SP Design team.. is going to be lots of fun, and what's a hop with out candy... of course will have it,  you even will have the chance to win SP stamps..

THE HOP STARTS AT SCRAPMASTER'S PARADISE BLOG CLICK HERE

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah! Can't wait.
Kate

Linda said...

A cruise. What a luck girl. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Chris Wooten said...

wow bet you have some good pictures to scrapbook..

I love these circle stamps...and your project is great too

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com