Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SP DT Wednesday...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday!!
Today is SP Design Team Wednesday, time to show off our projects using the wonderful and versatile stamps from the SP and Co store, I really.. really love this stamp there are high quality photopolymer, stamp beautiful each time, easy to clean. 

For today's card Im using a digital image I found a while back as a freebie, but miss to keep the site name, sorry!!, I was experimenting on how to save this images and color them.. I think, Im getting better at it, LOL. Because this little girl look kind of sad.. I decided to make a thinking of you card. 


You see that cute back stitching on my card?
Yes is a stamp, which one?
Stitchery Doo 
you could find it HERE


Do you like that cute green designers paper?
You could also find it at the SP and Co store HERE
 is called
Walk in the Park from Eco Park


Like the sentiments??
Yes another stamps from SP and Co 
Which one??
Actually this are from two sets
"thinking of you" is from Mix n' Match Basic
"My Cousin" is from Mix n' Match Family


Also used for this card 
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8
*Copic Markers

Thanks for checking.. check also the SP BLog HERE and find the link to the rest of the talented ladies in our DT.

12 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Hello Ivette,

I just love your card!!!The colors are so fresh!!! Really great job

Patty Chalas said...

very nice card Ivette love the colors!!

thescrapmaster said...

Wonderful card! That green polka dot paper is one of my absolute favorite patterned papers. I love it on your card too.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

Kate said...

Great card. I love all the color combo you used and I love how you colored that image.

Hugs
Kate

Tenny Kusuma said...

The girl is so cute, Your coloring is AWESOME...and your card is simply BEAUTIFUL as always. I need to learn to color with copic. LOL. TFS.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is so cute! And I love how you customized the sentiment.

girlia said...

Ivette, this image on this card is just too adorable. Love the colors of the card.

Linda said...

Your coloring is amazing. I love the card!

celebratetheoccasion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Isis Ayala said...

So nice love it

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Wonderful card! Great job!

Maria Elena said...

Amiga q bello te quedo ese jean pintado !!! wow q nivel!!!
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/