Thursday, June 16, 2011

1 CHALLENGE...2 CHALLENGE... 3 CHALLENGE... ONE CARD...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIEND...
Happy Thursday...
Like My title reads.. 1 challenge ... 2 challenge... 3 challenge all in one card ...
today I'm playing in three challenges.. first
***Use ANY "Cricut Lite" cartridge of YOUR choice & PLEASE incorporate some "BLING" somewhere on any project of your choice!***
for this part Im using the cricut lite cart "four legged Friends" this cute turtle. 
My second challenge is the sketch at PK Stamp challenge #54 here is the sketch
And the third challenge is at CAS-ual Friday challenge CFC6 is a Tic Tac Toe receipt.
I used the middle line down.. Gems, Die (cricut), Flowers..

finally here is my card...
The turtle lovely face is from PK critter faces set..

Like the lovely stamp sentiments... yes is one of my favorite from SP & Co. Mix n' Match Family




10 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

What a cute card!!! I love that turtle!!!

Kate said...

Love the little turtle. Such an adorable card.

Hugs
Kate

Viv said...

Aww This is SO cute!! Your turtle is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

girlia said...

Awesome

girlia said...

Ivette I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up

Maria Elena said...

Que lindaaa... me encanto esa florecita en la cabecita, super coqueta ! jeje
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

This is such a adorable card! Love the turtle! Thanks for playing along with us at Emma's Throwback Thursday! Hugs, Leanne

Lorie said...

Your card is adorable, Ivette! Thanks so much for joining us for the Peachy keen Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie

Samantha Casey said...

Your project turned out so cute! I love your take on the challenge and love that turtle, Great Job! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!!
-Samantha

Janice W. said...

I love your card! The turtle is adorable! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!