Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CELEBRATE THE OCCASION CHALLENGE #19 SUMMER MUST INCLUDE A SUN

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Tuesday...
Welcome to another challenge at CTO, this week the challenge is to create a card or project theme "Summer" must have a sun... yes... you know how hot is here in Florida... HOT...HOT.. SUPER HOT...
This was a quick, simple card created with my Imagine.. and the cricut cartridge "Life is a Beach" 

Now let see you playing with us in this week challenge at CTO.. the prize for the month of June is a Peachy Keen $20 gift card, let go now and check what the rest of the talented and wonderful ladies at Celebrate The Occasion had created for inspiration today..

Here is my card... forgot to mention this is for my co-worker that is leaving on vacation next week to the caribbean ... 


Stamp sentiment "wishing you a wonderful" is from SP and Co Mix n' Match Occasion set. The "vacation" is stamp from $1 bin at Michael's.


This card is also playing at
* Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Summer most have a sun 



21 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute Ivette. Great Job.

Hugs
kate

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Oh how cute!!! I love that cart that you used it is one of my Fav's TFS!!

Tenny Kusuma said...

This is just super duper ADORABLE. LOL. I love the way you made the waves. Cute...
Hugs.

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love that dolphin! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Katie said...

I love that you did a card even on the off week for the Design Team. I should have done that too a few times! Great card...I love dolphins!

girlia said...

Awesome job!!

Maria Elena said...

Que belleza de tarjeta amiga !!! provoca arrancar de vacaciones YA ! jejje por cierto q estare en Orlando,FL a partir de Julio 02 por una semana.-
Esos stamps estan divinos !
Have a great Tuesday ;)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Honey B said...

Wow...Ivy...too cute...love it...

Thanks for the belated wishes...back at you and Eric...

B

Maquel said...

So cute! Love that dolphin!

Melissa said...

Cute project!

Dilsaver Designs said...

This is really cute, love your cutout with the colors and different textures, great card :)

Sheri said...

WOW! This is AWESOME! I need to use my carts more often?? Thanks for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;)

DIANA L. said...

Super job, very cute,

Larelyn said...

Looks like a perfect vacation. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,

Charlotte said...

Love your card. I was at the beach last week and watched the dolphins. Your card makes me want to be back there. It is so cute.
Charlotte

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so cute Ivette! Makes me wish I were on vacation!

Nadia's World said...

This is adorable Ivette!! Great job this week!

Nicole T.

Amy said...

Ivette, this is an adorable card!! So cheerful and happy -- Bet your friend will love it!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
CTO DTM

BugBites said...

super cute. Love the sentiment.Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Dana said...

Oh now this DOES say summer! Love those torn edge waves! Thanks for "getting edgy" with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

I love the torn edges! What a fun summery card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!