Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Delightful Inspiration challenge June's FREE digi stamp

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Browsing around my DT sisters blog I bump into a challenge, this challenge is at Delightful Inspiration blog and they are having a challenge using the June digi stamp of the month that is free for a limited time, if you go now and grab it, you will be able to play with us, but hurry is free just until Thursday June 9 at midnight when the challenge ends. If you like digis check Delightful Inspiration store HERE. If you play on this month challenge they will send you the next stamp of the month it to say July, on this challenge everyone wins.. cool.. visit the blog for details.

Now I will show you my card for this challenge.. the challenge is simple just create a project using the digi and you could even add and other stamp or digi..  I just a add a little bee from a Birthday fiskars stamp set. I really enjoying coloring with my copic markers... the sentiment is from PTI.





6 comments:

Dilsaver Designs said...

This is really pretty, great job!!!! Love the bumblebee :)

Adrian said...

So prett, u did a great job!

Adrian said...

very pretty!

Melissa said...

Very pretty!

girlia said...

Ivette, this is gorgeous. I don't think you need a teacher you need to teach.

Maria Elena said...

Amiga tu tienes un pacto con Copic Markers ! jeej te quedo perfecta !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/