Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Designed 2 delight challenge

HELLO AGAIN MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
I been working on many projects at the same time.. and almost miss the dead line on my new favorite challenge blog, Designed 2 Delight Friday's Free Image challenge. This store/Blog offer the first Friday of every month a free digital Image, with this image you play the challenge every one that plays win.. why.. because you will get the next challenge image free by email.. and the game goes on.. play the next week and you get the next one.. this is so much fun.. well I got this week image.. so I get to play.. again.
by the way check the store HERE and check the rest of the nice Images they have for sale.

HERE IS MY CARD...

This Image is called Mary Mary ... she is so cute...

 Like my sentiment again from another of the set Mix n Match set this one called Occasions you could find it HERE at the SP and Co store.


7 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

I LOVE D2D images too. I think I gotta wait till next month to play along. Beautiful card, and I love the way you pleated the ribbon. TFS. Hugs -- Tenny

Kate said...

This card is just Awesome. Love it Chika.

Hugs
Kate

thekolbes said...

Love your card
Trish

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I love the D2D images...I never have heard of them...but they are so cute..I love the colors you worked with...

girlia said...

great job as always Ivette

Adrian said...

So adorable! Love the ribbon!

Maria Elena said...

Bella ! Estas muy selectiva con esos linds papeles, y el background q hicistes con los copics te quedo de expertas ! awesome!
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/