Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DESIGNED2DELIGHT BLOG CHALLENGE- FREE DIGI AND PINK AND ORANGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS.. 
Second post of the day..

This card is for the challenge "Fresh Cut"
and Pink & Orange on Designed2Delight Blog.
At D2D blog they have an on going
challenge every week that if you play, you
receive a free digital image in your email the following week to keep playing.. 
I love it, mostly because I get to play with my copic markers and practice my coloring..
This week freebie is called "fresh cut" so cute the flowers and base..

Here is my card for this week...

For the water I used glossy accent.

Sentiment is from SP and Co set called Mix n' Match Occasion.. one of my favorites and you could check this set and the rest of the Mix n' Match HERE.

Add some brats to the flowers.

this card is also playing at


15 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Sweetie. Can you believe that the colors actually look Great Together. I was a bit worried about it when I was putting my card together.

Hugs
kate

Amy said...

Your card and coloring of the stamp is beautiful! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love the colours. Looks amazing! x

Tamie said...

Loving the cheery flowers and the sentiment is awesome! I think I should look into get some of those. The colors are just fabby with this image and the brads are perfect. Thanks for sharing your get well soon card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Very pretty card! LOVE the colors you used :-)

Peggysue said...

Gorgeous! I love the brad centers for the flowers, and that is the prettiest orange ribbon. I’m so glad you joined our Orange & Pink challenge at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

Lori said...

Beautiful Get Well card! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Leanne said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. Very nicely done!

Tenny Kusuma said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! and Love the color combo.

dstandard said...

Beautiful card and coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

girlia said...

Lovely job!

Bridget said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Dayami said...

Aayyy que rico encontrar una latina!!!!! I absolutely LOVE your card! Its beautiful!!!
Hugs :)

dstandard said...

Fabulous! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Jessica said...

Ivette, your card is super fun and I love the accents you added with the water and flowers!
:O)
Jessica