Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fabulous Freebie Friday 6-24-11 Sassy Studio Design at Paper Craft Planet

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Tuesday...
They are having a challenge as well, they want to see water together with your beach girl, and add red, white and blue.. well I forgot the color challenge but is ok.. my main purpose is to continue to practice my coloring using my Copic markers..
And forgot to mention I was the winner of last FFF, wahooo got two free Sassy girl digi.. love it!!

Here is my card... 

I used my favorite stamp set from SP and Co.  Mix n' match Occasion. I you want to check this stamps they are available HERE.

this card is also playing at
*CAS-ual Fridays #8- Getting Edgy

7 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations on your win girl. Beautiful card, love that image.

Hugs
Kate

Adrian said...

Very cute, great coloring!

girlia said...

congratulations on your win. Love the card. She really looks like she soaking in some rays!

Michele Gross said...

Such a fun card, makes me feel like sticking my toes in the sand :) Thanks for getting edgy with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie Day said...

Love this beach scene! The ripped cardstock for the beach and sand works perfectly :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a great little scene, love your ripped edge as the beach. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Laura Davis said...

Love it!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura