Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CTO CHALLENGE #17 "Father's day"

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Tuesday...
Welcome to another challenge at CTO, this week the challenge is to create a card or project theme "FATHER'S DAY"

Let get to my project... I decided to use this free image I found browsing around and guess what, this time I have the web page I got this great image from, to share with you. This page shares free digis is called 
Birds cards, offers free digis and more... check HERE

I love ... love this card.. very simple card shape used my Spellbinder Nestabilities to create the base and label, the paper is from a masculine pack, used my copic markers and stamp a perfect sentiment with My Creative time stamp set "You're my best buddy"

here is my card... dont forget to visit the CTO blog to check what other inspiration projects the rest of the talented ladies from Team 1 created, and hope to see you playing this week challenge.

This card is also playing with the girls at THE PAPER VARIETY blog team "for the guys" and at Whimsical Wednesday Challenge #10 "father' day"





I decided to add this YouTube video I found of dads changing there babies... to honor my card...




21 comments:

girlia said...

Amazing card Ivette

Kate said...

This is absolutely PERFECT. I love it. What a perfect image for the sentiment.

Hugs
Kate

DIANA L. said...

Super funny!!

Lisa said...

LOL...so cute, and that video is AWESOME! Ha! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Linda said...

OMGosh!! This is sooo funny!! Totally my husband...& it's not even his first Father's Day!! 4.5 years & 2 kids later, you'd think he'd be used to changing stinky diapers!! LOL Great card!! :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

Melissa said...

Funny, definitely a way to welcome a father...lol great job!

I thought I followed you, but was goin through my google reader and you never came up.. I am now a new follower!

GiGi said...

Your card is wonderful as is your coloring. I LOVED the video! Made me laugh and remember one time when I came home to my hubby's face wrapped in a towel and him holding our son in the shower! HEEE HEEE!

Sherrie K. said...

Love it! Super funny...
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

OMGoodness, Ivette... I laughed until I cried!! LOL... Your card is TOO cute and TOO funny!! LOVE IT!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
CTO DTM

Nicole said...

So stinkin' cute!! LOL... Love it!!!

Honey B said...

OMG...Too Cute...I love IT...the you tube video was great ...

B

Mary said...

This a too cute, I love that digi and that video is hilarious!

Nadia's World said...

This is so cute! Great job on the coloring!

Nicole T.

The Archiving Angel said...

Ivette, your card turned out so good.
It is so funny but also true.
Your coloring is just fantastic!
The stamped sentiment is perfect.
Great job. Thanks for playing along with Whimsical Wednesday.
Crafty best,
Sonia

TX Scrapper Mom said...

Oh my goodness! That's hilarious! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

Roberta, Whimsical Designer
www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

Scrappy Zeni said...

what a super duper cute card! I laughed so hard with the video! Great job and good luck from WW Design Team!

patti west said...

What a funny image!! Thanks for sharing your humorous card w/us at the Paper Variety!!! :)

Cindy said...

Super job with this cool card!And the video,Too funny!Thank you for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

ScrappingStephanie said...

OMG!!!!! This card is fantastic! It totally is so true about men changing diapers. The video made me crack up! Thank you for playing along this week at Whimsical Wednesday.

*Star said...

I am totally loving this card. It is so darn funny. :) so is the video, thanks for sharing. Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)

Kim H said...

Ivette,
Oh where does one begin with this card! It is just FANTASTIC! Let alone the coloring and all the details but the image! Oh I LOVE it! Then on top of that you did a video too! I couldn't stop laughing! How great are all these elements! Great job! thank You for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.