Monday, June 13, 2011

Sharing a card I made with a free digi from SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Monday!!!

Here is a card I created with a freebie I got from Sassy Studio Designs, it was given at there PAPER CRAFT PLANET group. 
They are celebrating 2yrs, check there store HERE. Beautiful Sassy girls digis.
Of course I had to use my SP and Co favorite stamps MIX N' MATCH FAMILY set that you could find HERE.

Now to may card...
What you think about this beautiful Image.. her name is Popcorn Patty.

You cant see it well but the popcorn has some flock for dimension.. and you could see that I keep playing and practicing my copic coloring..

You like the tickets.. they are from Autumn Leave they are layer stamps you stamp the base in color and then stamp the frame with the numbers and last the inside sentiment, instead of the ones from the set I decided to go with my Mix n Match Family set from SP and Co.

9 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

Love the theme {popcorn and ticket} and the colors you choose. Adorable. TFS Ivette. Hugs -- Tenny

Kate said...

This looks great Ivette and you don't need to practice color. You did a great Job.

Hugs
Kate

Honey B said...

Chica, this is an awesome card...loving your copic skills...she is too cute and the tickets compliment the stamp very well...TFS sweet pea...

B

Dilsaver Designs said...

She is definitely sassy! Great image and the colors you chose to go with her are wonderful :)

Adrian said...

Wow, u did a super job!

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I love the way you always use such vivid colors!!! I wish I could be more bold...

Kelly said...

For CUTE!! Love the colors for this card. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I look forward to following yours and being blog friends. Have a wonderful day!

girlia said...

Very cute!!

Maria Elena said...

Super cute !!! love it !
Have a great Tuesday ;)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/