Friday, June 10, 2011

SP and Company June Release and Hop...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday...

Today finally you will be able to check all the stamps and digis that Samantha at the SP and Co store has this month for you... at great prizes.
Every month we had a 4 day hop until release day.. hope you have been hopping along with us for some awesome prizes from the SP store, also we have a challenge going on during this hop, for you to create a monochromatic lime green project and link to the blog HERE

If you came from my friend Tenny at Tenny's Crafty Life your are in the right track if not ... no problem head back to Samantha's blog at Scrapmaster's Paradise to start the fun. 


I was assign to feature one of this month background releases Kokimo.. so cute if you saw my cards from Wednesday and Thursday you seen it, already.. great background and is just a 3x3 stamp that tile perfect from every angle.. I also used the stamp sets "For Every Women" for the flower and sentiment, and my favorite, Stitchery Doo set.

this is my monochromatic card...


Now to your next stop which is the sweet and talented JEN 
Thanks you for hopin' with us this week...

16 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card !
=)
martina
x

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.
Patti
lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com
www.shortnscrappy.com

Kate said...

Your Card looks amazing Chicka. it turned out really good.

Hugs
kate

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Great card!

Patty Chalas said...

Ivette your card is adorable...

Amber S said...

Very pretty card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This background stamp is beautiful! I love it! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Lisa

{Chrissie} said...

Just beautiful. You rocked that background.

Honey B said...

I love the Color...and the flower...Love your work pea...

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

Honey B

Adrian said...

Beautiful job,, my friend!

Susan said...

I love what you have done with that wonderful stamp!

girlia said...

Beautiful.

Honey B said...

Sweet pea...thanks for stopping by my lil bloggy...You know i will be contacting you for help... LOL ...you always ahead of the curb... Skype? Let me know...

Sweet scrappy Hugs,
B

NanetteMT said...

Wow...beautiful card! TFS!!

nanettemtatyahoodotcom

Maria Elena said...

Te quedo bella y elegante Ive !
Thanks for commenting in my blog;
Have a great Monday ;)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This looks so great! I love the big flower