Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SP DESIGN TEAM WEDNESDAY... Grandma

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday...
It been raining here in florida.. not so sunny.. we could use the rain.. 

Today is SP Design team Wednesday...
We get to show you our SP creations using this wonderful stamps.. I love them ... 

Did you know that the Scrapmaster's Paradise stores has a blog, a forum and Gallery... yes all that.. visit the Scrapmaster's Paradise blog
 and you will find all the links.. also will be able to find the links to the rest of the wonderful team and see what they have created for you today...
Do you also know that there are new stamps and digis at the SP store, well hop over to the store HERE to check what is new...

Today is a special SP Design team wednesday for me.. I challenge myself to mix some challenges.. I used the sketch cricutless throwback Thursday from My Creative Time and the Free image from Design 2 Delights together with the sentiments from SP and Co "For every Women" and the new June release  "Big Bold background".

Here is my card... i love the colors combo I created...

Beautiful sentiment from the "FOR EVERY WOMAN" set.

I used my copic markers to color this cute image from D2D freebie, did you know of this challenge, they giveaway a new digi image every week for playing the challenge.. Next image will be the beginning of a new month.. meaning if you could get that free image and play and then you will get the next one free and so on.. love it..
D2D runs a challenge also on Saturdays, check there blog and store HERE.





15 comments:

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I always love your cards Ivette!!! They are always so inspiring to me.

Adrian said...

Very beautiful , my friend, as always!!

Kate said...

Love your card my friend. It's really so beautiful, especially that flower.

Hugs
Kate

emily said...

Your copic skills are AMAZING! Love this card.

Susan said...

What a gorgeous card, Ivette!

girlia said...

beautiful!!

JustYolie said...

Ivette, love your bright beautiful hibiscus, perfect sentiment too! :)

amie said...

i love this card and i really love the colours

Bridget said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's free image!

NanetteMT said...

Beautiful...I love the border!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hey chica, beautiful card!! LOVE that bright flower just gorgeous!!
Hugs

~Olga said...

Wonderful card, great work!

Patty Chalas said...

lovely card Ivette as always!! TFS

Glora said...

WOW! this turned out so BEAUTIFUL. That flower is SO pretty and I LOVE that background paper design too. I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is so bright and beautiful, Ivette!