Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SP DESIGN TEAM WEDNESDAY... I'm sew happy!...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday...
It's really, really hot here in Florida..

Today is SP Design team Wednesday...
We get to show off our SP creations using this wonderful stamps.. I love them ... they stamp so beautiful and there are so easy to clean. 
Did you know that the Scrapmaster's Paradise stores has a blog, a forum and Gallery... yes all that.. visit the SP blog
 and you will find all the links.. also will be able to find the links to the rest of the wonderful team and see what they have created for you today...
Do you also know that there are new stamps and digis at the SP store, well hop over to the store HERE to check what is new...

For this week card I made a mix the front of the card is a stamp from Close to My Heart "I'm Sew Happy" with stitching from the SP and Co set Stitchery Doo.




Inside sentiment are from two SP and Co sets called Mix n' Match Friends and the Mix n' Match Family.. you have to love how you could match all this different words from the  Mix n' Match sets.. check them all HERE.


10 comments:

Patty Chalas said...

Ivette your card is adorable and very bright love it!

Kate said...

Your card looks adorable like always my friend.

Hugs
Kate

emily said...

always inspired by you ivette! love your work!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Oh goodness...NO.....you didnt. You have that CTMH stamp. It's on my wish list. LOL. Anyway...love your card. TFS.

BunnyFreak said...

Love the color and design.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Really cute Ivette!

amie said...

oh i like this card ! may have to get that sewing stamp !

girlia said...

Very nice Ivette

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!!!!

Jessica said...

I love your card!!! Punny sayings/sentiments always make me smile. Thanks for sharing!
:O)
Jessica