Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SP DT Wednesday... Thanks for being you!!

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday...
I feel kind of lost this week after having a extra day off..  
Well that mean SP Design team Wednesday is here....
We get to show off our SP creations using this wonderful stamps.. I love them ... they stamp so beautiful and there are so easy to clean. 
Did you know that the Scrapmaster's Paradise stores has a blog, a forum and Gallery... yes all that.. visit the 

SP blog
and you will find all the links.. also will be able to find the links to the rest of the wonderful team and see what they have created for you today...

For this week I decided to make this card after I found this image in one of my folders.. label freebies. Sorry this was also when I was looking for free digital images and save them for future used not saving where they came from...
I used the sentiments from For every women stamp set this set was in back order, now available at the 


11 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

Cute CUTE card Ivette. TFS.

Kate said...

this is seriously the cutest card Ever. I love love love it. That sentiment is perfect for it.

Hugs
Kate

ctobas77 said...

Ivette, this is just adorable! What an awesome card.

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

How LOVELY...It is so adorable..and I agree with Kate...the sentiment is perfect :o)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Very cute, Ivette!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

This is such a cute card! I just love it! Great job this week!

Patty Chalas said...

Ivette very cute card!!

Bron said...

This is a cute card. I like the layout and the image you have used is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stmaptacular this week, hugs from Bron :D

girlia said...

Great job on the coloring Ivette. Love it

Sonia said...

Hi, Hola Ivette
Me encanta la imagen. Tierna y linda tarjeta.
Es un digi stamp de Sliekje's, ahi puedes encontrar muchos digi super lindos.
Tambien hay un blog de challenge con esas imagenes. (Sliekje's Cards Challenges)
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely clean design and such a cute little boy image! Thank you for playing with us at Stamptacular last week! Hugs, Lesley