Monday, June 6, 2011

Winner... winner of the Pool Party Blog hop...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Monday...

We got a winner of the Purple cow trimer from this weekend Pool Party celebration at CTO...


Did you like the hop.. it was so cool... my crafty CTO sisters did a great job... love them all, we have a great team.. 

THE WINNER IS....

DEE from Delightfully Crafty, 
Dee I will be emailing you soon to get your information and mail your prize...

Thanks to all my crafty friends that join this party..... 

And yes tomorrow is CTO challenge  day.. so see ya here again to check this week creation and play with us again...

3 comments:

girlia said...

Congratulations to the winner!

thekolbes said...

Congrats Dee
Trish

Dee said...

OMG! I have been so busy, I just got the email! Thanks so much!