Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another free Digi found ... used for challenge @ Whimsical Wednesdays

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Thursday..
Here Im again.. with a card made using another free digi, that I was able to grab and add to my
DIGI FILE. 
This Image was a freebie from Pink Gems Designs, no longer free,
 but available for purchase HERE. Big Thanks for the free Digi.

The challenge this week at Whimsical Wednesday is to create a card of project using just scraps.. to me this is not a challenge.. because I constantly go for my scraps.. I organize mine in little draws, you could see here

for Challenge #15 beside making the card with scrap you must show a pictures of the scraps you using..
I pick few pieces of scraps, but didn't used them all.. here is my picture.

And now to my card... a simple shape card made with my spellbinders nestabilites. 

This image is so cute.. Im glad I was able to pick this freebie.
This card also will be playing @
*4 Crafty Chicks challenge- Get your bling on
*DCC720- Glitter challenge
*Southern girls Challenge- Challenge #24- Photo inspiration-winter.

I add some blue shiny pearls and some glitter to the penguin's wings.
Loving my copics every day more.. waiting for a big order of more colors.. wahooo
Did you heard that Copic markers are going up in price starting Aug 1st, I did.

For the inside I used sentiments from SP and Co set Mix n' Match Basic

Materials used for my card..

17 comments:

Kate said...

I love this. That little penguin is so cute and that sentiment is perfect.

MISS YOU!!!
Hugs
Kate

Amy said...

This is so cute! Love that penguin! :)Amy

Adrian said...

Very cute!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo SWEET!I LOVE the cute image and your coloring is AMAZING,BEAUTIFUL job with your scraps!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

GiGi said...

This card is adorable! I love the penguin and the shape of the card. Great job using your scraps and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a great use of scraps. How cute is that card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday. x

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is soooo cute Ivette and I love the way you store your scraps! The penguin is adorable! Thanks for sharing your scraps with us at Whimsical Wednesday!
Amber

karenw said...

wish i could be so organised with my scraps - such a good idea.
Very sweet card, such a cute image.
Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls. x

Karen H said...

This is so adorable! :o) I love that sweet little penguin and your lovely design only heightened his cuteness. :o) The paper and shape are just gorgeous. (You are SO organized! I love it!) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Tamie said...

what a cute penguin card. I love the way you used the bling to make it pop.

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card using your scraps. Such a cool shape for your card, and nice job coloring. Thanks for sharing your storage ideas too. Very organized. I can't believe copic prices are going up..are you kidding? I did hear that Micheals is going to start carrying them..I wonder if we will be able to use a coupon. Thank you for joining the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge this week.

Faith Abigail Designs said...

What a great card! I love the shape and that little penguin is too cute. Love the way you've organized your scraps; I wish mine were that neat. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Lori said...

Love that penguin! Cute card - thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

In Love with a Bug said...

The penguin is adorable and you colored him/her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays! I am a new follower. Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

What a lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining in with us at Southern Girls this fortnight. I have some candy on my blog if you are interested in joining in.
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Georgina said...

Cute Christmas card. Nice shape of card.

Thank you for joining Little Claire's challenge.

Helen said...

Very cute card - I love this image too!

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

Helen x