Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CTO CHALLENGE #23 "any occasion use blue and white"

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Tuesday...

We are back.. CTO had add some more wonderful ladies to the team, they had welcome me back two a second round, meaning creating for another 6 months with this group of wonderful ladies.

I want to say, thank you to Adrian and Gloria for letting me continue with the group.. 

Now when you're done checking what I had created for you today, don't forget to visit CTO blog to check what the rest of the great designers on Team 1 had created for inspiration, and join the challenge, this month prize is the cricut cart "Block Party", this week the challenge is
to create a project for any occasion with "blue and white".

Now to my project...

This beautiful image was a freebie I found at Sliekje Digi Stamps blog, this lady has beautiful images in her blog for FREE.
I'm loving copic every day more and more....

I really love how this card came out..
look how beautiful is  the cake with the pearls..
the inside sentiment is from
 HERE

Materials used for my card...


24 comments:

Amy said...

Ivette, this is so adorable!! That image is fantastic and the pearls are so perfect!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

Your CTO DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Amy said...

Adorable! Great take on the challenge! :)Amy

Laurie said...

So cute, love his little face!!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Love that image,great job on the coloring and the pearls are a nice touch. I love it!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is adorable so cute

KARLA UREA said...

Hey Ive!!! Donde consigues todas imagenes, gracias por compartir y me encanta tu tarjeta!!!
Besitos
Karla

Esther said...

He's darling, cute card!!!

Jayne said...

Hi Ivette,great card,fantastic colouring and the pearls are a nice detail.
Jayne

Nicole said...

So cute!! Your little guy is adorable!

Nicole

Trell said...

I love this! I'm dying to get some Copics now. Great job!


Trell

Adrian said...

So cute, great coloring!

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card and how you colored the stamped image.
Glad to be a part of the design team with you
Sylvia

girlia said...

Ivette this is adorable

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cute card...love it. ~Shen

Honey B's Sweet Indulgence said...

HEY PEA...thanks for stopping by...and for your sweet wishes...Imma give it a try...see what happens...Your work with copic is super awesome...you always amaze me...We mIss ya too...I miss you tons...it's been so hectic with everything....Lou manda saludos...

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

HONEY B
BLANCa

GiGi said...

Aww! This is SO CUTE! I love that image and the way you colored him is amazing! Greatjob!

Charlotte said...

Ivette,
This is such an adorable card. I love that happy little baker. He is so cute! The twine is a great addition.
Charlotte

Trail of Treasures said...

What a great birthday card! Love it!!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO Design Team member

Jenni said...

Hi Ivette, this is really cute! Hope you're having fun on our first challenge.
Hugs, Jenni
http://scrapwithraina.blogspot.com/

CraftyJAR said...

So cute! I love the pearl accents on the cake.
Judy

DIANA L. said...

This is super and I love your coloring.
DIANA L. CTO DT
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Very cute card, love the use of your twine!

Dilsaver Designs said...

That is a super adorable image and you have colored it so nicely, great card :)

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

HOw darling is this card!! You are amazing with all our new projects :) I am so glad you are still on the DT.
-Paper Panther